Author Topic: Portal  (Read 2345 times)

Offline Omega

Re: Portal
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 03:11:29 AM »
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaah... :rolleyes:
Although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of long ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation.

Offline Omega

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 12:00:16 PM »
So I finally got my free copy of portal working. It's pretty good, but I'm like halfway through the game and it still feels like a tutorial.
Although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of long ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation.

Offline Ninji

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 12:10:15 PM »
That's the point.

Offline Xpike

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2010, 12:12:52 PM »
Now wait 'till you get to level 11
lalala

Offline Omega

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2010, 12:45:19 PM »
I'm at 15. What happened at 11?

Offline Xpike

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 12:48:13 PM »
O nothing.
Also, next level comes the Companion Cube.
lalala

Offline Omega

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 12:55:52 PM »
Oh nice.

So I'm three fourths of the way through and only now has GLadOs mentioned the cake. Seems the internet has massivly overrated the cake's importance.

Also I chucked at the "also death" part.

Offline Xpike

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 12:58:22 PM »
The cake is overrated, yet it becomes somewhat important in the final level.
lalala

Offline Ninji

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2010, 01:02:58 PM »
Oh nice.

So I'm three fourths of the way through and only now has GLadOs mentioned the cake. Seems the internet has massivly overrated the cake's importance.

You're wrong. It was mentioned much earlier and you're obviously missing all of the secret rooms.

Offline Omega

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 06:14:55 AM »
Oh nice.

You're wrong. It was mentioned much earlier and you're obviously missing all of the secret rooms.

Well... I do remember skipping some lines of dialouge because I finished things too quickly. Anyway, you're saying there are secret rooms where she talks about cake? Interesting, tell me more.

Offline Xpike

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2010, 07:25:58 AM »
No, there are secret rooms in which the Rat man scribbles things and there's cake.
lalala

Offline Martini

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2010, 02:43:27 PM »
The writing on the wall was barely readable when I played the game on PC. It's much easier to read on a console version.

Quote from: Uniju
i recommend the brass beast to everybody who can't decide if he wants to play as the heavy or as the sentry gun

7Jzxk

Offline Xpike

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2010, 10:16:38 AM »
Umm...did you have the textures set to low?
lalala

Offline Martini

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2010, 10:52:20 AM »
Maybe. I don't remember as I lost all my games when my computer crashed.

Quote from: Uniju
i recommend the brass beast to everybody who can't decide if he wants to play as the heavy or as the sentry gun

7Jzxk

Offline Koopa-Paratroopa

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2010, 02:47:01 PM »
Portal 2 looks like win..too bad I'm getting a 360 for Christmas..

On the other hand, I got the original for PC. This is the best puzzle game in existence. :)
Root Beer is the center of all life and enjoyment. SO DRINK ONE, FINK-RATS!

Special thanks Ungi for giving me enuff money to have my won board. HAIL UNIJU!

Offline Xpike

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2010, 03:28:54 PM »
Umm, Portal 2 is coming April 2011, you don't need to buy it for Christmas
lalala

Offline Xpike

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2011, 11:59:21 PM »
Valve announced that for anyone that buy the game for PS3 and links their account to his/her Steam account, they'll get Portal 2 for PC/Mac free. And PC users can play and chat with PS3 users and viceversa. I think I know which version I'm getting.
lalala

Offline Omega

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2011, 12:32:55 AM »
This is DELICIOUS!

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2014, 12:07:34 PM »
I haven't played the first Portal, but I played a bit of single player of Portal 2 and its co-op which is amazing!