Author Topic: Projects  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Volke

Projects
« on: May 13, 2009, 12:20:46 PM »
Have you been doing any projects lately for school? If so, post 'em right here.

I've been doing 3; The first is to write a report about a South American country, which I was ironically assigned Brazil. The second is to find examples of simple and compound machines around my home. The third is and Independent Learning Project, where I need to draw a map of Africa and South America from 1914.

Black Hole Sun

Re: Projects
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 12:23:27 PM »
No. My brother, on the other hand, has to do a report on indigenous Aussies cuz my mom has some strange fetish for Aboriginals.

Offline Placeholder

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 11:57:45 PM »
I was recently writing about poverty as a global problem.
Placeholder

Offline Ultima Bahamut

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 07:13:28 AM »
Well, let's see. I had to make a powerpoint about Math in the Civil War, and I had to make a newspaper thing about a battle of the Civil War. All within a week.

Offline Dave

• I got my way, and that means I was right.
  • Head Honcho
  • 13062 peanuts
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dave
  • I don't care if I lose because my heroes did too.
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 01:08:52 PM »
Since pretty much all my teachers are incompetent except for math, I don't get very many projects.
Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men.

Black Hole Sun

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 01:10:21 PM »
Since pretty much all my teachers are incompetent except for math, I don't get very many projects.
You lucky bastard.

Offline Dave

• I got my way, and that means I was right.
  • Head Honcho
  • 13062 peanuts
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dave
  • I don't care if I lose because my heroes did too.
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 01:15:30 PM »
You lucky bastard.
It would seem that way. Mostly, that is the case. Except for the fact that half the time in English I'm fantasizing about ramming a pen through the teacher's face (she's that bad), the fact that if I wasn't a genius (not meaning to brag) I would be failing Latin like everyone else because she just doesn't teach us Latin, and the fact that half the time I feel like I'm in an elementary school science class. Also, when I actually do get projects, it's always something so retarded I spend hours thinking "How the fuck am I gonna pull this off?".
Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men.

Offline HemusK

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 08:12:15 AM »
I have to prove some theorem in math
We some money-hungry wolves, and we down to eat the rich
Your bodyguard ain't shit, we strip him like a stripper bitch

Offline Placeholder

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 05:20:43 AM »
Writing about history and music in the early 20th century, mainly social class stuff.
Placeholder

Offline '3K

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 10:06:47 AM »
I'm supposed to be putting together some kind of notebook/folder thing for Biology lab, but I'm doing this instead.