Author Topic: Do you like school?  (Read 778 times)

Offline YoshiKong

Do you like school?
« on: July 22, 2013, 01:28:50 PM »
Honestly I'd rather have the time to do my own things, but do try and think positively about it. Although, where would we really be without school? Putting the thought of lack of education aside, school is where children develop their social skills and meet potential lifelong relations. And how boring would it be without school, personally I'd have basically nothing to do all day. So yeah I kinda like school.

Offline Walkazo

Re: Do you like school?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 01:38:01 PM »
I like school, but not homework and tests.
Too many fools who don't think twice
Too many ways to pay the price
Don't wanna live my life in the real world

Offline MCS

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 01:48:15 PM »
I'm neutral about it. I dislike how a lot of the stuff you learn becomes useless later in life (depending on your career, but nonetheless a lot of the extra stuff you'll never use). I also dislike some of the student body, but that was mainly in middle school. Freshman year, students weren't so bad and I wasn't bullied practically at all, and made tons of new friends.

Also, homework and projects I despise. Just when 7 hours of school isn't enough, they throw more stuff at you to interfere with your home life! Wonderful!

But aside from all the stuff I hate about school, I'm still neutral about it because like you said, it's a great place to make friends (which came about more often in high school, from my experience) and gives us something to do.
We're like Marilyn Manson- when we stopped terrifying people, we stopped being entertaining.
The community's like "Hotel California" - you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Offline Mario4Ever

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 02:38:13 PM »
I like school, but not homework and tests.

This, especially since college basically gives me the freedom to do whatever the hell I want when I'm not going to class or taking a test or doing homework.
"It doesn't matter what you do, yours is a tiny existence that has no effect on the vast sea around you."

Offline Dr. Javelin

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 03:57:40 PM »
Sure, why not. Half the stuff we learn is useful and/or interesting. I'm even okay with tests, as long as they're run in a good way.

but homework man

it kills me, especially when it's pointless busywork

Black Hole Sun

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 06:42:50 PM »
I am horrendously cautious and nervous in public settings and when I'm doing something I'm not used to, so getting into a field where people's lives are in my hands is scaring the shit out of me. But apart from that, I don't mind school when I'm not being forced to do truckloads of homework.

Offline Phantom L

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 11:25:07 PM »
I do and I don't

I like being part of the school and learning new things but I don't like some of the people there and bullies.

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 01:33:39 PM »
I like schoolwork. The social aspect of it is hard for me... even in college.

Offline Phantom L

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 01:19:21 AM »
I find the social side hard too.

I have started college this year and I am loving it, I find it much better than school as I can be myself and not get treated like shit for it and the fact that in my lessons, people actually care about their education so there are no dickheads who hold the class up.