General Entertainment > Gaming

E3 2013

(1/2) > >>

MCS:
With E3 2013 just around the corner, I think it's time for a new thread.

Who will be watching it this year? I will be watching it like I have for the past 2 years, but mainly for Nintendo's conference. It's always nice to peek at the other conferences, though, but I just don't think it will be worth watching Microsoft's conference this year after the you-know-what was unveiled.

It excites me that I'm actually going to be out of school before E3 starts, because the past 2 years I have been in school when it occurred and had to tape it, which wasn't as fun as watching it live. I remember how eager I was to get home on E3 2011 because of the LMDM and Wii U announcements. Good times.

Anyways, it starts June 11th and runs until June 13th.

Black Hole Sun:
I want to know more about the Dying Light thing Warner Bros. are planning. Seems like something that may be relevant to my interests.

Dr. Javelin:
Nintendo needs to give me one reason to get the Wii U.

Their one reason will probably be Super Smash Bros. U.

Black Hole Sun:
motherfucking Mad Max

warner bros., you are gods among men

MCS:

--- Quote from: Dr. Javelin on June 03, 2013, 10:01:52 PM ---Nintendo needs to give me one reason to get the Wii U.

Their one reason will probably be Super Smash Bros. U.

--- End quote ---

That definitely was it for me. Combined with Mario Kart 8 (which definitely looks like the best Mario Kart so far, dem HD graphics man) and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, it's definitely high on the birthday list now.

I'll have fond memories of watching this Nintendo Direct and seeing that badass introduction of Mega Man as James Frontier was freaking out over Steam chat, lmao

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version