Author Topic: We've updated to SMF 2.0.3  (Read 5032 times)

Offline Stooben

Re: We've updated to SMF 2.0.3
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2013, 09:51:12 PM »
Is it just me, or do spoiler tags not work anymore?
I had to uninstall the last spoiler plug-in because it wasn't up-to-date. I forgot to look for a replacement.

not working?

If there's a choice of what spoiler tags we get, could we get the blacked-out-lines version rather than the whole-paragraph version? The more selective version was a lot handier.
Ask and you shall receive.

Offline Walkazo

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2013, 12:09:59 PM »
Awesome! Thanks!
Too many fools who don't think twice
Too many ways to pay the price
Don't wanna live my life in the real world

Offline Stooben

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2013, 01:32:53 PM »
No problem!

I think I may have found a way to fix the text box glitch. I will test it out later tonight.

Offline MCS

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2013, 12:18:37 AM »
It looks like it's fixed now, actually.
We're like Marilyn Manson- when we stopped terrifying people, we stopped being entertaining.
The community's like "Hotel California" - you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Offline Stooben

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2013, 10:34:32 AM »
Crazy week, didn't really have time to work on anything. I'll continue with this now.

I did change a few size limitations that I thought would fix the text box glitch, but I haven't had the opportunity to test it out to see if it worked on another computer. If nobody is running into it anymore, I guess it did the trick.

Pirate skin is still in progress, and it should be back up by Saturday. I just haven't had a chance to rework the .css page. I still don't know why the new buttons aren't showing up, though.

Also it seems to me like all the server downtime and 503 errors have stopped. Anyone else still running into them?

Offline Xpike

« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2013, 11:03:48 AM »
text box bug is fixed, yes.
However, the 503s are still happening ramdomly to me.
lalala

Offline Walkazo

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2013, 01:31:47 PM »
I haven't noticed any issues for a while now, but maybe I'm just lucky.
Too many fools who don't think twice
Too many ways to pay the price
Don't wanna live my life in the real world

Offline Mario4Ever

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2013, 03:33:39 PM »
Also it seems to me like all the server downtime and 503 errors have stopped. Anyone else still running into them?

Once or twice in the last day or so, but not any more often than that.
"It doesn't matter what you do, yours is a tiny existence that has no effect on the vast sea around you."

Offline mrcd

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2013, 06:11:47 PM »
I've had a few in the past week, but none in the last couple of days.
Artwork by Walkazo - RIP

Offline Smasher

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2013, 12:19:17 AM »
None in the last few days.

Offline Charmander

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2013, 06:05:10 AM »
I just had another server overload error.
"Sometimes life puts you in difficult circumstances you didn't choose. But being happy or unhappy is a choice you make, and I've choosen to make the best of things that I can."
-Shahvee, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Offline MCS

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2013, 11:08:10 AM »

Noppers, none for me.
We're like Marilyn Manson- when we stopped terrifying people, we stopped being entertaining.
The community's like "Hotel California" - you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Offline Stooben

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2013, 08:34:59 PM »
Pirate skin is still in progress, and it should be back up by Saturday. I just haven't had a chance to rework the .css page. I still don't know why the new buttons aren't showing up, though.
god i suck at deadlines

Pirate skin is now up. I couldn't make the old skin work with this forum version, so I had to modify a different skin. So, the results are a bit different, but it's still prominently brown. I added yellow/gold for what should be obvious reasons. The only thing I'm having trouble with is getting headers to have rounded corners on the left, but it's not big enough of a deal to put this off anymore.

I apologize for how stupidly long this took.

Offline MCS

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2013, 12:58:00 PM »
Is it just me, or has Xephyr been increasingly slow lately? I've also been getting the occasional "The server is overloaded" error every so often.

Offline MCS

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2013, 06:28:24 AM »
And also, ever since the spoiler tags were altered, I haven't been able to use them on large images. Could we possibly make one for images?

Black Hole Sun

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2013, 09:55:15 PM »
If I remember right, there's no spoiler tag plug-in that hides images which is compatible with this version of SMF. I could be wrong, tho.