Author Topic: The Official Summer 2012 Thread  (Read 939 times)

Offline MCS

The Official Summer 2012 Thread
« on: June 09, 2012, 01:09:27 PM »
Talk about summer, and your plans for said summer, in this thread. You can also talk about when you got/get out of school. I just got out today.
We're like Marilyn Manson- when we stopped terrifying people, we stopped being entertaining.
The community's like "Hotel California" - you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Black Hole Sun

Re: The Official Summer 2012 Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 02:23:55 PM »
It's Winter over here, you fool! Also, I'm starting school in two weeks, so bleagh

Offline Mario4Ever

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 02:41:44 PM »
It's summer over here, though I'd prefer winter. I'm starting school in two months (orientation's next month, and move-in's the month after that), and I'm actually excited because as of a few weeks ago, I finished compulsory schooling.
"It doesn't matter what you do, yours is a tiny existence that has no effect on the vast sea around you."

Offline Martini

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 03:34:16 PM »
going to japan on tuesday

Quote from: Uniju
i recommend the brass beast to everybody who can't decide if he wants to play as the heavy or as the sentry gun

7Jzxk

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 09:45:24 PM »
hey that's pretty awesome

Offline Smiles

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 01:07:43 AM »
I was suppose to go to London to see the Summer Olympics will my older siblings this summer, yet that was cancelled.
I'm a little disappointed about that.

Ah well I think I'll just spend my summer relearning the drums and finding a part time job.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 01:08:22 AM by Smiley The Hun »
Fake realities, fake mentalities what kind of game are trying you to play?
Hiding your face away do you really think it can change your own fate?

Offline Walkazo

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 04:07:35 AM »
I'm planning to do some reading, some writing, work on my Japanese in preparation for next year's course, work at the store a couple times a month (if I'm lucky), and get more bird researching experience - there's even a slim chance I could get paid to help my boss with the breeding bird surveys this year, although every other time the head office dangled the possibility of one of the volunteers being hired, it never panned out.
Too many fools who don't think twice
Too many ways to pay the price
Don't wanna live my life in the real world

Offline Tucolucayo

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 04:37:28 AM »
I tried to get a job, but I didn't get one since I'm 17 and most places won't hire someone who is underage unless you've got connections. So I'm talking an introductory course before I start college. I'll also go on a prom trip with my friends and later to the US with my family.
From the moment I saw him write those book reviews for the Shroom, I knew Tucayo would make a good librarian.