Author Topic: Favourite Yahtzee-isms  (Read 889 times)

Black Hole Sun

Favourite Yahtzee-isms
« on: April 20, 2011, 08:41:21 PM »
Basically, your favourite quotes from Zero Punctuation.

I will grant you, though, Kinectimals's box art is the most terrifying thing I've seen all year. It looks like what would happen if John Wayne Gacy worked at Disneyland. You might have realised that if any of you had souls rather than clockwork emotion simulators that run on money. This is probably why they keep wheeling Peter Molyneaux out: because he's the only person they know with actual emotions. Very strange emotions unique to Peter Molyneaux, but emotions nonetheless.

Offline Dave

• I got my way, and that means I was right.
  • Head Honcho
  • 13088 peanuts
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dave
  • I don't care if I lose because my heroes did too.
Re: Favourite Yahtzee-isms
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 12:51:37 AM »
Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men.

Black Hole Sun

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 11:56:22 PM »
Anyway, it's God of War III, and Kratos is continuing his never-ending quest to seek forgiveness for being such a big murdering bastard. Which certainly will be never-ending until he realizes that the first step would be to stop murdering things every five minutes. The action picks up with God of War II's disappointing cliffhanger ending, with Kratos--who never really mentally grew out of the sulky teenager mindset--blaming all his problems on his dad, Zeus. Realizing that the sensible, level-headed thing to do would be to pop up to Mount Olympus and sit down with the guy to discuss their mutual grievances, Kratos instead opts to storm the place with an army of murderous Titans and try to ram his sandals down Zeus's beard.

Actually, just about everything in his God of War III review.

Offline Dave

• I got my way, and that means I was right.
  • Head Honcho
  • 13088 peanuts
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dave
  • I don't care if I lose because my heroes did too.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 01:22:27 AM »
FFXIII was funnier.
Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men.

Black Hole Sun

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 08:39:26 AM »
No arguing there.

Black Hole Sun

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 01:12:52 PM »
For all the hipsters out there;

And one should always support the independents - at least until they start making money, the soulless, sell-out fucks!

Black Hole Sun

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 09:21:45 AM »