Author Topic: Things that piss you off  (Read 177710 times)

Offline RandomYoshi

Re: Things that piss you off
« Reply #4980 on: January 03, 2016, 08:25:50 AM »
The only good thing that came out from that event is that posting GIMP is now a meme. The rest is garbage.

Offline Walkazo

« Reply #4981 on: January 05, 2016, 02:32:54 AM »
Ohhhh

Seeing as this is the socially inept kid who can't ever be bothered to Google things himself (including basic subtraction problems), I'm not surprised at the thoughtless laziness at all.
Too many fools who don't think twice
Too many ways to pay the price
Don't wanna live my life in the real world

Offline Banjo

« Reply #4982 on: January 11, 2016, 10:57:41 PM »
David Bowie can't die, he's an alien  :'(
There is no greater good than Whacka Bumps.

Offline Crocodile Dippy

« Reply #4983 on: January 13, 2016, 01:53:30 PM »
On the plus side, he left us with the best album he's released in over 25 years. The line "where the fuck did Monday go" still hurts a lot, tho...

Credit to Master Crash for the sig.

Offline Stooben

« Reply #4984 on: January 17, 2016, 04:21:49 AM »
Alan Rickman in the same week, too.

What the fuck, 2016

Offline Crocodile Dippy

« Reply #4985 on: January 17, 2016, 11:10:51 PM »
Welp, seems we're already off to a fantastic start...

« Reply #4986 on: February 12, 2016, 08:33:55 AM »
I lost an excellent internship because of a fuck-up from my university. Months going to interviews and everything so one inept person fucks everything up in a phone call. The company called my university to sort out some insurance stuff and this person was so arrogant, unhelpful, and rude the company basically decided to call it off. I mean, how the fuck. I took this all the way to the general director so maybe something will be done.

My computer restarted and I lost something that had taken me hours to make.

I failed an exam just because I didn't use the exact fucking wording from the course material.

And it's only 4pm, yay.
From the moment I saw him write those book reviews for the Shroom, I knew Tucayo would make a good librarian.

Offline Banjo

« Reply #4987 on: February 12, 2016, 09:54:12 AM »
http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/tops-payments-suspended-due-to-louisiana-budget-crisis/37949068

i've always bragged about my state because despite being in the southern us it actually has a pretty great college tuition program called TOPS that's essentially paying half my tuition

and because my state can't pull its head out of its ass now we're probably going to lose it

this just

pisses me off to no extent
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 09:56:21 AM by Banjo »

Offline Walkazo

« Reply #4988 on: February 12, 2016, 01:00:50 PM »
Sorry to hear that, both. University-related bureaucracy's the worst, whether it's administrative or financial bullshit.

Offline Banjo

« Reply #4989 on: March 12, 2016, 12:56:04 PM »
really buttmad because my ~$300 ipod classic is already crapping out on me after less than a year

really shouldve just got a phone and bought a bigass micro sd card, lol

« Reply #4990 on: March 13, 2016, 03:05:50 PM »
I crashed >_<

The good in the bad, nothing happened to me nor the other driver. And he admitted it was his fault (he made an illegal maneuver) so I won't have to pay anything.  Still, my car will be in repair for over a month but it could have been worse.
From the moment I saw him write those book reviews for the Shroom, I knew Tucayo would make a good librarian.

Offline Banjo

« Reply #4991 on: March 14, 2016, 10:45:33 AM »
awwwww man that sucks

i've never actually crashed, but i have pulled my truck at to sharp of an angle and pretty much turned the right side of my bed concave  :|

Offline Walkazo

« Reply #4992 on: March 14, 2016, 11:38:04 AM »
Car crashes suck - my mom's been in a couple (never her fault either). I'm glad you're okay and your car can be fixed, even if it takes a while - I'm always terrified some yahoo's gonna total my car. It's scary and frustrating how other people being shitty drivers can screw you over.

i've never actually crashed, but i have pulled my truck at to sharp of an angle and pretty much turned the right side of my bed concave  :|
I recently went over a curb in the dark and scraped the bottom of my car to shit - had to replace the whole exhaust: cost two month's worth of paycheques. Not a fun time.

« Reply #4993 on: March 14, 2016, 02:26:23 PM »
It's scary and frustrating how other people being shitty drivers can screw you over.
Exactly! I'm always extremely cautious when driving only for someone else to cause me to crash. The other driver was a 90-year old man, so I'm really glad nothing happened to him, especially since it was on a highway. When his grandson arrived there he started telling him he could barely see, that he shouldn't drive any more, and that was terrifying.

Offline Martini

« Reply #4994 on: March 16, 2016, 10:52:44 PM »
I'm always terrified some yahoo's gonna total my car.

Meanwhile some others are afraid of Google crashing into their cars.

Quote from: Uniju
i recommend the brass beast to everybody who can't decide if he wants to play as the heavy or as the sentry gun

7Jzxk

« Reply #4995 on: March 29, 2016, 04:16:40 AM »
This talk of car crashes seems pretty eerie in retrospect.

Rest in peace.

Offline Crocodile Dippy

« Reply #4996 on: March 30, 2016, 04:14:57 PM »
I still don't know how to deal with this...

Offline Stahl

« Reply #4997 on: March 30, 2016, 04:24:43 PM »
Think I could feel my heart sink reading that post.

00:00   Shoey   CRASH YOU SON OF A BITCH

« Reply #4998 on: April 03, 2016, 04:20:28 AM »
I don't even know how to react to that conversation. It makes me want to cry, to scream, to punch something... Why do things like this happen to people who don't deserve it

Offline Crocodile Dippy

« Reply #4999 on: April 03, 2016, 01:00:19 PM »
It didn't happen for any reason, the universe doesn't care at all about who "deserves" bad things or not. Things just happen because reality is inherently chaotic and indifferent. Me and Walkazo often talked about our mutual belief in that, so I'll hold true to the idea that her death was just a consequence of our universe being run by a random number generator.

That said, I seriously wish that wasn't true... I miss her so, so much.